Friday, July 24, 2009

Officially Registered

As I have yet to register for the triathlon, I have had several people doubt my intentions to actually participate. It has been said that until I am actually signed up and can provide verification of my registration that there is no guarantee that I will attempt to complete this triathlon. My response to the negative naysayers…

GetMeRegistered.com Confirmation

This afternoon I officially signed up to participate in the Cicero triathlon via GetMeRegistered.com and if that isn’t good enough proof for you…

Email Confirmation

Here is the email verification that was sent to my Joe Mamma Productions account.

Over sixty dollars down and all I will get to show for it is a t-shirt and possibly a heart attack. My real hope is that this will motivate me even further and help to kick my lazy butt into gear. Here’s hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment