Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Facebook Fatty

The original plan was to blog for about a week so there would be enough content on the site to seem interesting before I created a facebook group. However, as most of you know I went ahead and created one anyway. Procrastination was a big impetus behind this decision as I would always rather be sitting at my computer screwing around on the internet than doing anything productive. Anyway, it seems to have paid off since I now have over one hundred twenty-five members and it has only been up for one full day. Thank you to everybody who has left comments, posted pictures and given me some great ideas for future posts. I promise that I will try my best to keep you all entertained while I attempt to show the world that even us fat fat fatties can accomplish what others consider impossible.

For those of you who haven’t joined yet, here is the link to the Fritz Is Fat facebook group.
Facebook Link

No comments:

Post a Comment