Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fat Friday Delayed?

I apologize if this update seems hastily written, but that is because it is. I am getting ready to head to Carlisle Pennsylvania for a motorcycle show that will last all weekend and will probably keep me away from a computer until Tuesday. Going to shows is an aspect of my job that I absolutely love, but it can take me away from friends and family for quite some time. I have yet to figure out the fine balance of work and trying to keep this blog updated regularly or any other creative project that I try to undertake. With that said, as much as I will try to get something up, I highly doubt that there will be any new content until Tuesday. I know that you were all looking forward to more topless pictures of me this Friday, but I will just have to do a delayed Fat Friday update when I get back. I did hop on the scale on my way in this morning and it read just above 286, but these events usually help me gain a couple of pounds so I will more than likely be back to 290 when I weigh in officially on Tuesday. Of course that is only going to give me three days until the next weigh in, but I think I can handle the pressure. Thank you to all who have been following along thus far and I will have an update ready to go Tuesday morning. Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment