Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It ain't over till the Fat Guy sings!

So I haven't done an update since the end of the triathlon and there is a lot to talk about such as holiday weight gain, trying to go to the gym and running in the Indianapolis Mini Marathon this spring but right now I am updating with something that just happened this past weekend.

I promised my mother-in-law that I would sing at a local band karaoke competition called "Can You Rock" held at The Moon Dog Tavern. I wasn't planning on doing much with it, but I actually ended up getting second place that night and am not advancing to the finals on March 28th. Below you can see the YouTube video of me singing the second song (that I didn't know I was going to have to sing and was very unprepared for) that got me the second place position behind a guy who did two awesome renditions of Prince songs... he totally deserved to win.



With that said, if you all don't have anything to do on Sunday March 28th you should come on out to The Moon Dog Tavern to see how I rank against some of Indy's finest vocalists. No matter what it will be a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment